Interest in finishing your own AR Lower Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC_Gunsmith

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As promised...
h9.JPG

h1.JPG

h2.JPG

h3.JPG

h4.JPG

h5.JPG

h6.JPG

h7.JPG

h8.JPG

OKC_Gunsmith

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are finished in regards to machining and have been sent off to broach. I should have them back in a week and then can set a time for building them.
Since I had so many delays initially I wanted to ensure everything is 100% here and working before I made any other announcements.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As promised...
h9.JPG

h1.JPG

h2.JPG

h3.JPG

h4.JPG

h5.JPG

h6.JPG

h7.JPG

h8.JPG

Your dropbox photos here seem to not be working. I would be interested in seeing these. And I'm definitely interested in getting in on at least one of these. One thing I would be interested in knowing is how much it would be if we were to bring in our own 80% lower. Not to undercut what you are offering, but some of us may have lowers already that need to be milled and haven't gotten around to the actually machining part yet.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that if he gave his contact info that it would be like the Oklahoma Land Run again. Regardless, I would like to help the gentleman pay off that expensive machinery, I just bought an 80% lower and I have a vise, bits, drill press etc but for sure, on the first one I'd waste the lower.

So put me down for the machining. I can drive to your shop and drop it off and there is no hurry on competition.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, glad this is still in the works. My former post last year said I was going to have to sell my Benelli M1 to afford a set but I've since sold it so I'll have to get creative to afford it but it's such a cool thing I gotta do it! Awesome :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom