Internet service Canadian, Ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Canadian is a small town south of Eufaula on highway 69. By staying they are in Canadian it narrows them down to about a 1.5 square mile area.

Gotcha, I saw post #5 and thought someone was clarifying it.
I didn't even know there was a Canadian, OK. Interesting. I've been in Canadian, TX and Canadian Tire but now I got a new one to check out.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotcha, I saw post #5 and thought someone was clarifying it.
I didn't even know there was a Canadian, OK. Interesting. I've been in Canadian, TX and Canadian Tire but now I got a new one to check out.

Don't blink, you will miss it. Also really not much to see anymore since they closed arrowhead resort and turned it into a rehab facility.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had almost 7 acres there on Tignor I believe is the correct spelling.
Sold it to my buddy who fixed it up and sold it and bought property close to the shell and opened a little BBQ joint YAMoms is the name of it. Now selling Pizza
Poor area not much for customers. He does have some RV hookups there next to the small restaurant.
I do not think he did any streaming.

Arrowhead is on one side of 69 and Canadian is on the other.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got my hopes up. The wife and are in the high risk group group for covid-old and diseased. She a bit more seriously than me. I am going to New Mexico in November for an Elk hunt. She says when I return I have to self isolate for 14 days at the Daughters cabin in Canadian-at Lake Eufala.

I guess I will have to load the Kindle up with books and do a bunch of reading. Wonder how much fresh elk meat one guy can eat in two weeks.

I tried to get her to go elk hunting with me, but she is seriously afraid of the thing.

That is why I am asking about internet in Canadian.
That sounds like an extended vacation! Fishing is good in the colder months!

Latest posts

Top Bottom