Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New member as of last night. So far I have received tons of great info here… Buying my first CCW tomorrow from a fellow member here…

My name is Ryan and look forward to chatting with you all.

Bigman405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just waned to introduce myself. I'm Roger and new member here since yesterday. My good friend Seadog introduced
me to the website. Married ten years ,have two beautiful children. Like shooting guns. In the summer like hanging out at the lake ridding my seadoos. Also really enjoy ridding my Harley . Hope to chat with y'all soon. Later.

C

Craig Wilcox

Happy to meet you all here. I'm in Weleetka, a bit south of I-40, west of Henryetta. Been in the shooting sports most of my life,a nd love to "play" with my Garand and 1911. Helping the PD here to build a safe firing range, doing a lot of reloading. Glad I found the site.

C

countrypeteallen

I'm new to the website but have lived in the city here for quite a while just wanted to say howdy. I'm a flag waver, love our country, am a husband and father.

CUatTheEnd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am actually in Colorado another friendly firearm state. I headed out with my dad and grandfather at the early age of 5 on hunting trips, when I was 10 I received my hunters safety card and I have enjoyed the great outdoors ever since. Hunting trips include: deer, elk, antelope, rabbit, pheasants, goose, duck, ect. Fishing is another passion of mine, lake trout, brookies, bass, pike, etc.

I have become more interested in firearms as family protection option (wife and two girls) and I am approaching my first full year with a CCW permit. Happy to see that Oklahoma is a reciprocity of Colorado, I've only been to OKC once but knowing the rules of each state is a must! I always try to find a firearm friendly forum in each state and came across this one. Glad to be a part of this forum. I am currently an active member of AR15 and CO-AR15.

Have a great day!

M

madbrad1953

Hello, I am Brad, I live in the Lexington area, I am a state of ok law enforcement firearms instructor and armorer for most of the major firearms companies I collect a few guns and like to build 1911s and ARs as well as repairing and armorer guns I have been around firearms all my life and I have 36 yrs experence in law enforcement firearms

K

Kings & Ar-15's

Weapons enthusiast and new member. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and information on weapons and having what I'm calling a manly 'twitter' account!

Latest posts

Top Bottom