Introducing Defensive Handgun I, Sept 19th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Introducing Defensive Handgun I

If the only formal training you have received was in a Concealed Carry Class or you have basic handgun skills and you want to take it to the next level, this is the class for you!

We will concentrate on properly presenting from a holster, with the strongest possible grip and stance. Also, proper trigger control and how to fix malfunctions. The class will be fun, informative and a wonderful launching pad for Defensive Handgun II and beyond.

This is a one day class instructed by Will Andrews of Oklahoma Shooting Skills.
Cost: $120 -OKC Gun Club members / $150 - non-members
Date: September 19, 2009
To reserve a spot or for further information contact Spencer Keepers
at [email protected] or 405-317-5674.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had taken defensive handgun II with Will this summer, will it still present new training to me? Did you help Will with that class, as I am curious if I got to meet you. As an aside my father in law and I both enjoyed that class and learned a lot. I might see if I can get my wife to go with me as that is our wedding anniversary lol.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had taken defensive handgun II with Will this summer, will it still present new training to me? Did you help Will with that class, as I am curious if I got to meet you. As an aside my father in law and I both enjoyed that class and learned a lot. I might see if I can get my wife to go with me as that is our wedding anniversary lol.

We'd love to have ya back..
Yes you will learn more in this class than in PS2. This will kinda be a PS2 and PS3 with more application. The students will be able to get farther faster as we will not have to review anything and can just build on each block of training.

Hope to see you and yours..

Latest posts

Top Bottom