Is a Rijas better than a Rock River?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i kinda feel bad for the guy. He is probably just trying to get out, what he has in it. I was at a show a few weeks ago and a guy was trying to sell a (Rijas) Delton AR15 for $1000 cuz that is what he paid for it. To the best of my knowledge DTI parts are about as inexpensive as you can go. I know that I can build a complete rifle for under $500 if I use a DTI kit, then even with dressing it up the price only goes to $650-$750. Maybe P.T. Barnum was right "there's a sucker born every minute"

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
talked to the guy once and he spent 30 minutes telling me about how much he didnt like the slide fire stocks because they would destroy the cheaper non milspec AR's. They also say they get the parts from century and build them themselves. I dont think thats an excuse to make a WASR $800!!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first started reading it the first accesory listed was the UBR stock and I thought "OK not cheap, what else" NC Star, NC Star, NC Start...ok nvm.

Anyone else notice where his BURDS(Back Up Red Dot Sight) was located? The rail on top of his scope at what appears to be about 10:30? Sweet setup dude:disappoin

Latest posts

Top Bottom