Is a Rijas better than a Rock River?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had him tell me that he could make a RIA 1911 shoot as good as a kimber/springfield but it would cost around $1000. I politely told him that at the end of the day its still a RIA. His responce was "yes but its custom"

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is one poorly setup rifle!
Just how bad is the eye relief on a NC Star scope! I'm pretty sure my eyeball would be touching glass on that sucker!
and that Magpul AFG that far back, wow, thats a funky grip!

cdn.armslist.com_images_posts_63457599135758908032k3ykoq.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to start taking orders for Biggsly / Delton Ar-15s. I am going to color in the DTI ,so these will be custom. They will come with a Circle K gift card good for 1 free 12 pack "of choice". I am running an OSA special for $2,100. These will go quick. Be the first on your block to own a Biggsly / Delton AR.
If you buy within the next 10 minutes, I will give you a custom lay-away payment plan. $650 down and pay the rest in 90 days.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to start taking orders for Biggsly / Delton Ar-15s. I am going to color in the DTI ,so these will be custom. They will come with a Circle K gift card good for 1 free 12 pack "of choice". I am running an OSA special for $2,100. These will go quick. Be the first on your block to own a Biggsly / Delton AR.
If you buy within the next 10 minutes, I will give you a custom lay-away payment plan. $650 down and pay the rest in 90 days.

I'm in!

Will you take a 3rd party out of state check!?

del-ton is coming out with a new model that isn't to bad though.. especially if its sub $1k
1.bp.blogspot.com__R3l6hKueup8_TqSpr3i_HbI_AAAAAAAAAAM_wnmwsOHv4gs_s320_DTIGRFTRX16.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom