Is a Rijas better than a Rock River?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda want to check out his site now, after reading how horrible it is. Unfortunately, the government firewall says NO!. I still have access to OSA though...

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda want to check out his site now, after reading how horrible it is. Unfortunately, the government firewall says NO!. I still have access to OSA though...

This is pretty interesting....

Lifetime Warranty

Our guns are guaranteed to hold a 1/2 MOA at 300 yards forever. Eight rounds, 8000 rounds, or 8 million rounds. Forever. It doesn’t matter.

Our rifles are guarranteed to do this with steel ammo, lacquered ammo, surplussed ammo or reloaded ammo. In fact any ammo listed on our competitors webisite as voiding their warranty will not void ours. We want our customers to be able to afford to shoot their weapon and have fun doing it.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can they promise an accuracy level on reloads??? That is hilarious, who knows what the hell level my reloads are kept to.

Hell Monarch from Academy is barely good for 3" groups at 100yrds, not alone ~3" groups at 300!!

That guarantee alone could run his business into the ground trying to keep customers satisfied.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is pretty interesting....

Lifetime Warranty

Our guns are guaranteed to hold a 1/2 MOA at 300 yards forever. Eight rounds, 8000 rounds, or 8 million rounds. Forever. It doesn’t matter.

Our rifles are guarranteed to do this with steel ammo, lacquered ammo, surplussed ammo or reloaded ammo. In fact any ammo listed on our competitors webisite as voiding their warranty will not void ours. We want our customers to be able to afford to shoot their weapon and have fun doing it.

Is he saying we can shoot any caliber out of his guns!!! He's going to get rich quick!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
most of the people he has duped will never go for long range anyway. they buy it and go blow up cans at the creek. how else could he sell guns at that price or even be in business for that matter.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see the bull pup AK on his website? WTF ?

i68.photobucket.com_albums_i37_bkoenke_bullpupak.jpg

waffles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am telling you guys get a Rijas rifle now! When people find out that they will shoot .5 moa with wolf even after they have millions of rounds through them his prices will only go up. He will put companies out of business like, Noveske, Knights, Colt, BCM, Spikes, WOA just to name a few. I mean you can not even compare them to awesome Rijas rifles! Totally in for about 8 custom Rijas units!!! Get them now before everyone has to wait years just to get one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom