Is a Rijas better than a Rock River?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That custom AR10 is pure sex! I bet that is a custom Acog as well. With that you may be able to shrink your wolf groups to 1/4 moa at 300 yards!!! I NEED a Rijas NOW!!

Reaction score
Saw him at the last Wanamakers in Tulsa. My buddy laughed and said go ahead and ask him about his guns. Rijas proceeded to tell me and some other unfortunate soul how great his "process" is and how every gun is "smithed" together by him personally. Guarantee this and that. He also informed us how great of a "gunsmith" he is . . . "I am the best gunsmith in the world. . . . I am a better smith than Les Baer!" "No one can build a gun like me!"
WOW! I said.
I asked him what this "Process", . . . I mean HIS "process" he kept referring to meant.
His reluctant explanation was that he cryogenic-ally treats the barrels and then treats them in a hot oil bath up to 375 F (cant remember specific temp), and "smiths" the trigger and "smiths" the gun together. This process perfects the barrel on a molecular level and it will NEVER wear out. The whole time he used big impressive words describing how the chemistry of it worked. I'm not a chemist but it all sure sounded good and legit. Buuuuut not 1200 dollar legit! After 20 minutes or so I had all I could stand of this guys ego so I thanked him for his time and found my buddy who was laughing, shaking his head.
That was my encounter with Rijas guns. . . .he talked down to every one

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just in time for Christmas.
CUSTOM Biggsly/Hipoint pistols.
1st. These are kept in my beer fridge overnight at a chilling 36 degrees.
2nd. All porting and CUSTOM machine work is done with a milspec Dewalt drill.
3rd. I only use quality CUSTOM paint markers.
4th. These come with my personal CUSTOM 5 years/ 100,000 mile warranty.
5th. If it breaks, bring it back. You pay a small handling fee of $150 and I will replace it with a new CUSTOM Biggsly/Hipoint pistol.
These are very limited, and priced to move quickly.
$1,295.95
Be one of the first 10 buyers, and I will toss in a CUSTOM $25 Circle K gift card.
i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun2.jpg

i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun.jpg

You know you want it, and for the low CUSTOM price of $1295.95........ Why say no?
CUSTOM multi colored dots are a $75 upgrade.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You keep throwing out amazing deals Biggsly! How do you stay in business with deals like these? I'll take 3!
Thats just how we do it at Biggsly CUSTOM guns. I am a little behind on production, because my 3/8 drill bit is dull.
Of coarse I will need $500 paid up front to begin my CUSTOM work.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rijas spent 30 minutes trying to tell me that his CIA branded AK's were built completely by him. He said he got the receivers directly from CIA (said he's the only one who can) and he builds them on their receivers. He then went on to try and convince me why his "hesse" FAL on the rack was the greatest thing since sliced bread...............................................ISYN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom