Is a Rijas better than a Rock River?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just in time for Christmas.
CUSTOM Biggsly/Hipoint pistols.
1st. These are kept in my beer fridge overnight at a chilling 36 degrees.
2nd. All porting and CUSTOM machine work is done with a milspec Dewalt drill.
3rd. I only use quality CUSTOM paint markers.
4th. These come with my personal CUSTOM 5 years/ 100,000 mile warranty.
5th. If it breaks, bring it back. You pay a small handling fee of $150 and I will replace it with a new CUSTOM Biggsly/Hipoint pistol.
These are very limited, and priced to move quickly.
$1,295.95
Be one of the first 10 buyers, and I will toss in a CUSTOM $25 Circle K gift card.
i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun2.jpg

i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun.jpg

You know you want it, and for the low CUSTOM price of $1295.95........ Why say no?
CUSTOM multi colored dots are a $75 upgrade.

I LOVE the custom trigger with the holes to make it lightweight!!! did you do that yourself?.........oh and the picture of the girl in my opinion is not classy. She doesn't make the guns and didnt do anything to you.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
rijas spent 30 minutes trying to tell me that his cia branded ak's were built completely by him. He said he got the receivers directly from cia (said he's the only one who can) and he builds them on their receivers. He then went on to try and convince me why his "hesse" fal on the rack was the greatest thing since sliced bread...............................................isyn.

stupid "no caps" thingy

I. S. Y. N!

Jeff Freeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the biggest gun snob in the world. I run a DDM4V1 with an Aimpoint Pro, ASAP Sling. I demand the best and I hate carnie gunshow ncstar crap. I think this company's accuracy guarantee is ridiculous. I think they are another gun show vendor selling subpar equipment to people who willingly buy it. I also think you guys that are posting pictures of what looks to be quite a young girl and attacking her physical appearance, and basically stripping this guy of his validity as a human-being is spineless and juvenile. Other people see this hokey crap go on at gun shows just like all of you do but we don't start threads ripping on someone for 4 pages and acting like idiot high-school kids. Grow up you losers.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the biggest gun snob in the world. I run a DDM4V1 with an Aimpoint Pro, ASAP Sling. I demand the best and I hate carnie gunshow ncstar crap. I think this company's accuracy guarantee is ridiculous. I think they are another gun show vendor selling subpar equipment to people who willingly buy it. I also think you guys that are posting pictures of what looks to be quite a young girl and attacking her physical appearance, and basically stripping this guy of his validity as a human-being is spineless and juvenile. Other people see this hokey crap go on at gun shows just like all of you do but we don't start threads ripping on someone for 4 pages and acting like idiot high-school kids. Grow up you losers.

i see where you are coming from. Sometimes threads on this forum become way too personal and mean spirited too fast.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had to google ddm4v1 to find out what that was. I run guns where the barrel and hand guard cost almost as much as that gun. So maybe I'm the biggest gun snob???? LOL!!

I agree with you about busting on this girl. Seems a little low brow for me. I will also say I have talked to the Rijas Services guy and he made some valid points when discussing handguns. A friend of mine really wanted a Taurus 85 and he said women a lot to the time don't do well with those due to the heavy trigger pull. Well, guess what? She bought it anyway and she couldn't hit crap with it because the trigger pull was too heavy for her. She had to struggle to get it to fire and couldn't hold it on target. So, he's not a complete moron.

Jeff Freeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats somebody's kid & some man's way of feeding his family is the way I see it. I expect more out of Oklahomans, Men of the Gun, & this forum in general. But what do I know, i'm just an dumb ol infantryman.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand some stuff is junk, but really, some is just overpriced all to hell, too.

I mean, how is a Daniel Defense quad-rail at $300+ that much better than a $60 quad-rail from nc star?

I'll stipulate that a DD rail system is overpriced. But they cannot even remotely be compared to NC Star garbage. Yes, the Daniel Defense stuff IS 5X better than NC Star, UTG, etc. For the price of one of their rails, you could buy an MOE handguard and enough rail sections to add anything you'd actually need. It would be far lighter AND more durable than the cheap crap. I knew I wouldn't be happy on my RR M16 with anything less than the DD rail, so I waited and caught an Omega on sale at Bravo Co. for $170. For my other builds, one wears MOE and the other two have Troy TRX.

Just look at this gem: AC-SCP-SP2732G-TMB.jpg To paraphrase Bill Nighy in Underworld, that thing is an abomination. I'd sooner sight over the bare rails like a shotgun than put that thing on one of my rifles! :puke:

I feel sorry for the guy in Lawton trying to sell that turd for $1,400. He got hosed, big time. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom