Is Okeydoke a human or a bot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Okeydoke a human or a bot?

• Human

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Bot

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what you mean is you can't believe that somebody proves, every day, right here, that he knows 10x as much about guns, shooting and survival as all of you put together. But it's a fact.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I"m 64 and you just aint got the manpower here needed to drag me around. Or even lay hands on me.

what you mean is you can't believe that somebody proves, every day, right here, that he knows 10x as much about guns, shooting and survival as all of you put together. But it's a fact.

Congratulations. You may have just proven the need for the “Dick Rule” (and Lord knows I have tried).

The emotion you are receiving from people is pity. You missed the part where the people who are writing and posting on this forum are not trying to prove “manpower” or measure anyone’s pecker … or more importantly care about anyone’s pecker including your own. People see that you are desperate for attention and they are responding to you in kind.

To this, when you say you know “10x” more than another it may well be true. But when you state as you did that guys like Jerry Miculek do not carry concealed you kill any credibility you have for someone to believe that you know anything much less more. As I replied on that thread, Jerry Miculek has done videos on concealed carry and has stated his advocacy towards carrying. Same when you questioned the hours it takes to get a state license to be a barber and then compared it to what ba/bs takes. You are not enhancing your integrity or credibility with posts like that.

As well, it is how you say things that make you sound south of a middle school play yard. This completely denigrates any credibility you are seeking since as previously mentioned you come off like an old lonely man looking for attention.

Suggestion (again)? Start over. Get a new screen name and quit trying to impress people that you are the fastest or smartest guy on the net today. It's not working.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't need to impress some twits on the net. They are already low esteem enough. I"ve impressed the best in the world, in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom