Is there an OK Non-Resident short-term fishing license option anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have out of State family coming over in a few weeks - wondering about cost for short-term fishing licenses.
I have found the Oklahoma State website less than useful. My memory says that there once was a short term fishing license option. Can't seem to find it any longer but I'm not sure if that's because there is no such option or if I'm simply bad at negotiating the app.

Any recent knowledgeable input appreciated.

Thank you.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure an annual non-resident fishing is your only option except some specialty licenses for paddlefish.
That's what the app seemed to indicate but the main DWS website says something different. I will probably check with the "experts" at Walmart or Academy tomorrow to see what's available for non-residents.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have out of State family coming over in a few weeks - wondering about cost for short-term fishing licenses.
I have found the Oklahoma State website less than useful. My memory says that there once was a short term fishing license option. Can't seem to find it any longer but I'm not sure if that's because there is no such option or if I'm simply bad at negotiating the app.

Any recent knowledgeable input appreciated.

Thank you.
Looks like there is a 1 day and 6 day option for non-residents.

Screenshot_20231030_211322_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom