Is there any interest in Isreali Tactical Point Shooting course?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm considering hosting a training course instructed by Aaron Cohen, former Israeli Counter Terrorist Unit Operator and author of "Brotherhood of Warriors", on the topic of Israeli Tactical Point Shooting.

If there is an interest please advise and include whether you are LEO/MIL, due to subject matter variations that may occur in a civilian course vs. a LEO/MIL course. If there is significant interest from either or both communities I'll recontact Cohen and establish a time-line and detailed subject mater of CIV and LEO courses.

Thanks

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would this course be taught with pistols in condition 3?

In all seriousness, do you have links to AARs of his courses? I searched all my regular haunts and could only come up with some discussion of his book and EP work.

Reaction score
Would this course be taught with pistols in condition 3?

In all seriousness, do you have links to AARs of his courses? I searched all my regular haunts and could only come up with some discussion of his book and EP work.

http://www.ims-security.com/toppage1.htm

Here is a link to his AAR's posted on his site. I remember the "Israeli Style" shooting you are referring to with the carry condition 3, and making ready during the draw. This is a totally different group instructing and from our previous conversations everything is from condition 1 and the course can be catered to group type, restrictive policies and expected arena of tactics employment. We were attempting to get him into Baghdad to put on a course for us PSD guys here, but getting him the documents needed was a process the company I work with was not willing to endure.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If LWysocki is in then I'm in.... depending on cost and if I can get the time off from work that is. Will we need to learn Hebrew?

LWysocki

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If LWysocki is in then I'm in....

§21-1173. Stalking - Penalties.

A. Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person in a manner that:

1. Would cause a reasonable person or a member of the immediate family of that person as defined in subsection F of this section to feel frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested; and

2. Actually causes the person being followed or harassed to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested,

Josh.....not saying anything by the above.....just thinking out loud.....

:tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom