Is this an Inaugeration or a Coranation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 1970, I like many here, swore an oath that not only would support and defend the Constitution, but also obey the orders of the President. Biden is now the tenth (I think) President since that day. Of those ten, there have been some I liked better than others, some whose issues I spoke for, and some against. But through those years, those men have been the President whose orders I swore to obey.

President Biden was most certainly not my choice for President, but he now holds that office, and I will pray for his protection, and that God will grant him wisdom in leading through the current issues we face as a nation.

I know some will not feel that way, and that is one of the great freedoms we share, but I urge all of us to think through our proposals to what the ultimate effect would be.

Over the years, we have had some terrible Presidents, and seen some terrible decisions, however, we have survived all of that, and we will survive anything this new administration brings.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a drinking game!

I’ve got my whisky shots lined up and ready to roll. Here’s what to watch for (and down a shot to):

Appeals to unity and reconciliation—followed by more of the standard Democratic divisive disaggregations of Americans into segments, i.e., “people of color,” “LBGTQ,” etc.

Reaching out to have better relations with our allies (never mind spitting in the face of our largest trading partner—Canada—by canceling the Keystone XL pipeline).

“Climate crisis.” (Hey—a shot of whisky is doing your part to include ethanol in your daily routine.)

And the big one: quaff a double-shot if he uses the phrase “Great Reset,” which is already becoming the left’s euphemism for what they envision as New Deal II (or is it New Deal IV by this time?).

Open a second bottle if he says, “C’mon man.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom