is this original?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe someone would put that symbol of hate and suffering on their rifle for all the world to see. Don't they know Communism was responsible for more more deaths than all other political regimes of the 20th century combined?

I was sorely tempted to say something along these lines :wink2:

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe someone would put that symbol of hate and suffering on their rifle for all the world to see. Don't they know Communism was responsible for more more deaths than all other political regimes of the 20th century combined?

Symbol on the rifle is WWII Russian Army.
Under that symbol Poles, Finns and Nazis experienced suffering. Only Nazis experienced hate.
Since you are perceiving said symbol as "suffering and hate" - I'm gonna guess you are not from Finland or Poland.

P.S. Nice try ... hahaha

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Symbol on the rifle is WWII Russian Army.
Under that symbol Poles, Finns and Nazis experienced suffering. Only Nazis experienced hate.
Since you are perceiving said symbol as "suffering and hate" - I'm gonna guess you are not from Finland or Poland.

P.S. Nice try ... hahaha

Not true. What about Katyn? Plenty of hatred there. Or perhaps his family was in Warsaw in 1944, and they remember the Russians watching from across the Vistula - and doing nothing to help - while the Uprising took place? Or maybe his relatives were from Latvia, or Estonia, or Lithuania? Or - well, the list goes on and on.

Point being, hate wasn't confined to the Nazi regime. Plenty of it was spread around in the Soviet sphere of influence, so to single out the Nazi swastika as the only symbol of hate before and during WW2 is to ignore wholesale large portions of world history during this time.

I won't go any further, as I have no desire for this thread to go epic like the 98K thread. Just wanted to make my point, is all.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or just a cool idea someone had? Saw this while looking the the customer submitted pictures of Mosins on Classic Firearms site.

This is called "trench art" Soldiers used to sit in the trenches and carve pictures into their stocks. this was common with most every army.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

???? Its a frickin commie rifle in the first place and it was probably done by a commie in a trench between battles.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
???? Its a frickin commie rifle in the first place and it was probably done by a commie in a trench between battles.

Or maybe while taking a break from raping German women.....or little boys. Plenty of heroism under that hammer and sickle.
Someone mentioned Finnland - I heard there's a lake up there plumb full of those 91/30s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom