Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My question is why are you defending Hamas? Actually I really don't care to hear your response because it's usually a 2 page incoherent pile and I won't read it anyway.

Time after time, you liberals are on the wrong side of what is right, good, ethical, moral, whatever you want to call it, you are on the other side.

BS, Israel says one thing and does another. Isreal needs land. Read Netanyahu's speeches. He repeatedly says and stresses Israels need to "naturally" expand. Where the fukc are they gonna expand too? Gaza and the west bank, thats where.

Netanyahu has changed his stance from making Palistinians citizens of Isreal to supporting a separate state for Palistinians. He is a typical politician, always changing his stance, double talking and outright lying.

This little skirmish is all about Isreals need for expansion. When this spat is over Israels border/security zone will be larger and Gaza and West bank will be smaller.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course Bibi opposed the Oslo accords. That wing of the Israeli electorate believe they were giving up more than they were getting, and they did not believe the Palestinians would honor their commitments.
Here is my deal, in case it isnt obvious. I agree with sms on this issue. I do not believe Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR, ISIS, IS, blah blah blah wants peace with Israel or any other non Islamic people. Hell, for some of them just being the wrong type of Muslim gets the distinction. I believe this based on their words and more importantly, their deeds.
I also believe Israel has been unnecessarily defensive. They are playing a game which only prolongs the fight for no discernible reason than to not piss off the rest of the world, especially the United States. To a lesser extent they also realize that to do what needs to be done to combat radical Islam requires a conflict well beyond their capabilities, especially considering they will probably get left to their own devices without support if they make that move.
Neither side believes the other wants peace. Until they do, we will continue this argument.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Read Netanyahu's 2013 "bar ilan" speech. Israel went from a nation with arabs and jews to a total jewish state. He draws a distinction between between Israelis and Jews and Palestinians and Arabs. In most of our lifetimes the name Israeli included anyone living in Israel. Arab or Jew.

As the speech progresses he morphs Israel into a total state for Jews only. Remember the city of Jerusalem was once a home to 3 religions and any of the 3 could freely visit or live there. Thats not true anymore.

Netanyahu or todays Isreal has no intention of peace. They claim the only demand is "recognize our right to exist".....Arabs have always recognized that right. What they dont recognize is a Total Jewish State. Israel exists as a nation, within that Nation is or was, Christians, Muslims AND Jews.

Since the 1960s Israel has booted out Arabs(Palistinians). Displaced them. Caused them to flee their land and homes. Israel caused 7 million people to bevome refugees and will not allow them to return to Gaza or the West bank.....

They dont allow Palistinians to return becsase there isnt enough land in Gaza and West bank. If they allowed the refugees to return, Israel couldnt expand "naturally", and alliwkng 7 million former Israeli citizens to return would create more security and economic problems for Isreal.

Israel has a need to expand her borders. In reality Israel needs to understand that a small nation cannot possibly house every single Jew on the planet.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let us not forget that there are about 7 million more Palastinians in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria that were forced out of the area. They live as refugees abroad. They are not allowed by Israel to move back.

Not all of those 7 million were forced out of the area....some originated there, some always lived in other areas that were once considered Palestine, many were born and raised in Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria to parents who were born and raised in Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria. Like I said earlier, it's funny that none of the other countries that occupy territory once considered part of Palestine are eager to carve our territory for the Palestinians...yet only Israel is attacked for it?

If they want to continue to fight for land they think they have a birthright to, that's fine, I actually support that position. But if someone else claims the same birthright then they have to live with the consequences of their decision to engage in armed conflict. Can't have it both ways.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My question is why are you defending Hamas? Actually I really don't care to hear your response because it's usually a 2 page incoherent pile and I won't read it anyway.

Time after time, you liberals are on the wrong side of what is right, good, ethical, moral, whatever you want to call it, you are on the other side.

Feel free to click that little ignore button. Is that coherent enough for your feeble mind? And it didnt take 2 pages. Now go fukc yourself, if you aint gonna contribute anything.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are some who talk of the us being complicit in arming Israel and possibly being guilty of war crimes.

Just think of all the people who cant be terrorists because of the Israelis.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is what the Hama's demands are.
They would agree to those terms but Israel won't/cant because it would be seen as a victory for Hama's.

That's pie in the sky thinking there. Hamas will agree, just long enough to resupply and resume the suicide bombings, which were more effective and less expensive than the rocket attacks. The only thing Hamas will ever agree to and actually follow through on, is the destruction of Israel. Lying and deception to those outside their faith is SOP.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An Israeli Sense of Humor at United Nations set the record straight.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began:
'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:
When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought,
"What a good opportunity to have a bath!"

Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished.
A Palestinian had stolen them!

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and
shouted, "What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said,
"And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An Israeli Sense of Humor at United Nations set the record straight.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began:
'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:
When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought,
"What a good opportunity to have a bath!"

Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished.
A Palestinian had stolen them!

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and
shouted, "What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said,
"And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

That's pretty good. Wish it were true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom