Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hobbes, who do you consider a past leader of Israel which embodies what is necessary for peace and why?
Two women were brought before Solomon to settle their dispute over a baby. Solomon said, "We'll cut this baby in half and each of you can have half a baby." One woman thought that was fair. Solomon said "you crazy *****, what good is half a baby?" he gave the whole thing to the other one.

Solomon edges out David in my view, but only by half a nose.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two women were brought before Solomon to settle their dispute over a baby. Solomon said, "We'll cut this baby in half into each of you can have half a baby. One woman thought that was fair. Solomon said "you crazy *****, what good is half a baby?" he gave the whole thing to the other one.

Solomon edges out David in my view, but only by half a nose.

That's racist! ;)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Umb, did you ever read Netanyahu's speech? Just curious what you thought?

Which one?

The ones about him supporting his country against 10,000 rockets fired against its civilian population, with 3000 in the last month alone? (obmummer would never make this speech)

Or the one about finding and destroying the hamas tunnels that were used to kidnap and kill Israeli's?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Which one?

The ones about him supporting his country against 10,000 rockets fired against its civilian population, with 3000 in the last month alone? (obmummer would never make this speech)

Or the one about finding and destroying the hamas tunnels that were used to kidnap and kill Israeli's?

The Bar ILan speech......not the propaganda sound bites from Faux News or commentary from Bill O'Really.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Bar ILan speech......not the propaganda sound bites from Faux News or commentary from Bill O'Really.

Your saying that Netanyahu never made the speeches I talked about?

Oh yeah, your talking about this one.

The one where he referenced that Iran promised to wipe out Israel.

Honored guests, citizens of Israel.

Peace was always the desire of our people. Our prophets had a vision of peace, we greet each other with peace, our prayers end with the word peace. This evening we are in the center named for two leaders who were groundbreakers for peace -Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat - and we share their vision.

Two and a half months ago, I was sworn in at the Knesset as the Prime Minister of Israel. I promised that I would establish a unity government, and did so. I believed, and still believe, that we need unity now more than ever before.

We are currently facing three tremendous challenges: The Iranian threat, the financial crisis, and the promotion of peace.

The Iranian threat still is before us in full force, as it became quite clear yesterday. The greatest danger to Israel, to the Middle East, and to all of humanity, is the encounter between extremist Islam and nuclear weapons. I discussed this with President Obama on my visit to Washington, and will be discussing it next week on my visit with European leaders. I have been working tirelessly for many years to form an international front against Iran arming itself with nuclear armaments.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your saying that Netanyahu never made the speeches I talked about?

Oh yeah, your talking about this one.

The one where he referenced that Iran promised to wipe out Israel.

Honored guests, citizens of Israel.

Peace was always the desire of our people. Our prophets had a vision of peace, we greet each other with peace, our prayers end with the word peace. This evening we are in the center named for two leaders who were groundbreakers for peace -Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat - and we share their vision.

Two and a half months ago, I was sworn in at the Knesset as the Prime Minister of Israel. I promised that I would establish a unity government, and did so. I believed, and still believe, that we need unity now more than ever before.

We are currently facing three tremendous challenges: The Iranian threat, the financial crisis, and the promotion of peace.

The Iranian threat still is before us in full force, as it became quite clear yesterday. The greatest danger to Israel, to the Middle East, and to all of humanity, is the encounter between extremist Islam and nuclear weapons. I discussed this with President Obama on my visit to Washington, and will be discussing it next week on my visit with European leaders. I have been working tirelessly for many years to form an international front against Iran arming itself with nuclear armaments.

2013 Bar Ilan speech. It was about Palistinians and resolution....he mentioned Iran but that wasnt his point. He talked about how to resolve the Palestinian issue.

It hinges on recognizing a Jewish Nation. Not an Israeli State. Notice the difference. If you live in Israel you are a Israeli. ....not necessarily a Jew. Thats why Israeli Palistinians have an issue. They were there and lived among the Jews for decades, they even participated in Israeli politics. Wtf happened????

Ill tell ya. The Minority outnumbered the Majority. The minority got control of govt and made rules and laws. A majority were forced to leave, becoming a minority in their former Nation. They became refugees and are not allowed to return. Now the former Israeli Nation has become the Jewish State of Isreal. Who's only desire is peace and to be recognized.

Gimme a break. The State of Israel doesnt give 2 shats if anyone recognizes them. They dont want peace.....they want to grow naturally. That growth means land. That land is Gaza and the West Bank. And the problem is the former Israeli population of Palistinians are kinda living on that land.

Latest posts

Top Bottom