It is not much, but it is mine.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well OSA, here are a few of my pictures of my range. Nice enough for us, sure it will get better. I mostly shoot from twenty-five yards which is a about a few yards or so before the grass area or 35 yards from the grass. Twenty-five yards seems fine for me, also able to shoot from hundred yards out. To far to walk to reset targets thou.

I have been shooting a hand gun from ten yards, draw and shoot. Nice enough to shoot any thing or types of ammo. Hubby complains that I make it look like a carnival with all the junk on it.

SAM_4358.JPG

SAM_4365.JPG

SAM_4377.JPG

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your in the area,....welcome to stop by and dump some ammo. Going to break the news to hubby that I want to have a ENS .....Hope to see you there !

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your in the area,....welcome to stop by and dump some ammo. Going to break the news to hubby that I want to have a ENS .....Hope to see you there !

I will DEFINITELY be there ... and I'll drag the old man with me. A bunch of us went up to @gerhard1's place up north of Medford for the last ENS.

Bunch of us are just old retired folks (ok, not ALL of us @Buddhaman and @adamsredlines) who like to run around to different places and shoot each other's guns ... lol

If you don't mind we will bring the full auto ... if you do mind, no worries. Your place, your rules. Gary had us all sign a waiver of liability. Might not be a bad idea for you either.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annie, Sure bring it, no worries shoot any type ammo. He taught me how to "bump fire", ....That is why he added another two feet on top as the leaves were falling as from the last three rounds. I shoot my Mosin from the porch, tracers at night. We also have lights out there. Signing a waiver would also have to be, I like my house here ...Knowing him, his two minute safety talk also.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annie, Sure bring it, no worries shoot any type ammo. He taught me how to "bump fire", ....That is why he added another two feet on top as the leaves were falling as from the last three rounds. I shoot my Mosin from the porch, tracers at night. We also have lights out there. Signing a waiver would also have to be, I like my house here ...Knowing him, his two minute safety talk also.

Can never be too safe. Gary (gerhard1) gave us his talk and rules before any of us fired a shot. Like I said, your place, your rules.

We are an extremely safety conscious group. Because most of us have seen things on public ranges that would make your skin crawl ...

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Your range looks like a little slice of heaven!! All I have is a membership at Wilshire gun!! While convenient and close I still would rather shoot at Lexington.... Shooting outside is way more enjoyable!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom