It may not be right,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I have had a ball, all day, cruising Fascist Book and Tik Tok being as vile, condescending and rude to libturds touting Spread Eagle.

The GOP FB page and Congressman Duncan of SC have 6 trolls that start posting as soon as any new thread is started. Today, I have managed to shut 3 up and have 2 new idiots expose themselves and skull away.

It's really too easy, but it's HOT and I'm bored and easily entertained.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But I have had a ball, all day, cruising Fascist Book and Tik Tok being as vile, condescending and rude to libturds touting Spread Eagle.

The GOP FB page and Congressman Duncan of SC have 6 trolls that start posting as soon as any new thread is started. Today, I have managed to shut 3 up and have 2 new idiots expose themselves and skull away.

It's really too easy, but it's HOT and I'm bored and easily entertained.
Anyone who would be stupid enough to vote for the left deserves zero respect. its not just a party to party issue. They have offered NO platform. These muppets are just voting against DJT. And that is the dumbest thing ive seen in my 58 years. Our nation is worth more than that.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
man-laughing-loudly-300.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom