Italian Beretta 92s - Police Trade In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any real information on these? Every few days, I receive an email of deals with PSA, and these at $330 seem interesting. All the internet reviews I read this weekend present them as being in very good mechanical condition, but varying degrees of cosmetic condition.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite Beretta, if I actually had one... :lookaroun

The mag release is at the heel of the grip rather than near the trigger. New mags still have the lower heel-release notch, except for those with a larger capacity than 15 rounds.

That's what I hear anyway...
106179-f2df27f61216813244236c542168907c.jpg

:drunk2:

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one, never taken time to shoot it tho, looks well used but mostly cosmetic. I think I paid about $275 years ago, can't remember whether it came from PSA or CDNN or ?? Intending to refurbish it someday, maybe gold plate:blush:

spence

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I really started kicking actually pulling the trigger on a Beretta, but didn't have funding for a new model, these were strongly in the running. They were $275-300 at the time. I got funds for a new one (now have four of the damn things), but have yet to acquire a 92S. Heard plenty of good things about them, not a bad gig for a historic piece.

Latest posts

Top Bottom