1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FT Primers For Primers Trade

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by thor447, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thor447

thor447 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FT Primers For Primers Trade

Zip Code: 73065

Item is for: Trade Only
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Small Pistol Primers

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey everybody. While going through my stash of primers this evening, I realized that I've got a bit more large rifle primers than I'll need for the foreseeable future. I'm always on the lookout though for small pistol primers. It seems as though as soon as I open a brick of SPP's, they're magically gone.

I have a few pretty good loads developed with my CCI LRP's, and I don't anticipate having an immediate need to switch brands so I'm offering up an unopened brick of Federal Gold Medal Match - GM210M - large rifle primers. Since SPP's are few and far between right now, I'm going to try and sweeten the deal a little bit. About 9 months ago, I received as part of a trade 425 CCI Bench Rest large rifle primers. I'll add this to the trade offer.

I'm looking for a 1000 small pistol primers - in order of preference - CCI #500, Federal #100, Winchester WSP

I'm offering 1000 Federal Gold Medal Match LRP's, as well as 425 CCI Bench Rest BR-2 LRP's.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me, or text/call at 405-517-1379. Thanks!!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. Moparman485

Moparman485 Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    PM sent

3. thor447

thor447 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Trade pending.