1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! .30 caliber reloading projectiles

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Moparman485, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:35 PM.

1. Moparman485

Moparman485 Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/30-caliber-reloading-projectiles.297808/
    Item Name: .30 caliber reloading projectiles

Zip Code: 73069

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey all,
    Fixing to be going through a move so wanted to list up some of the excess stuff that I won’t be loading soon. This post is my .30 caliber projectiles. All counts are by weight (unless otherwise stated) on a calibrated scale, so they are +- a touch. would also trade for 165/168gr .30 caliber projectiles, 120/123/130gr .264 projectiles, certain powders, certain brass, etc. just message me for trade offers. Located in Norman, not really interested in shipping. Here’s what I’ve got so far

-320+- 30/30 profile federal fusion (Concave base with tapered flat point) pulldowns (have been wet tumbled and actually look very good for being pulldowns)- $80 for all

-575+- 30/30 profile (RNSP) (Federal Power Shock) pulldowns (have been wet tumbled and actually look very good for being pulldowns)- $140 for all

-305+- 130gr brown top tracer pulldowns (obviously not wet tumbled, I have shot many and never had any issues igniting with stout charges of H335/844, but use at own risk, we shot them over water)- $75 for all

-200+- cast and coated 120gr 30 carbine type projectiles (no clue who cast them, I played with them briefly but ended up going with Jacketed so these have sat)-$20 for all

feel free to message me with trade offers or otherwise. May also be posting some more supplies as I begin the dreaded pack up and move of the loading room! Haha.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020 at 8:33 PM