1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier $1500

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by rjbrooks7, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:46 AM.

1. rjbrooks7

rjbrooks7 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-2001-chevrolet-cavalier-1500.315887/
    Item Name: FS/FT 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier-price adjusted

Zip Code: 73108

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 1500
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1250

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2001 Cavalier. 198k. 2.2L auto. Michelin Defender tires with less than 20k miles. They’re a 90k mile tire. Manual windows and locks. AC works if you keep it charged. Runs good. It’s my daily driver around town. Has front end vibration at 75mph or so. AM/FM radio. Clear is peeling in places. Some rust on right rear quarter. This is a gas/CNG car. I bought it from the state of Maryland, flew to Baltimore, drove it home. Got to Conway, Arkansas before I found CNG only to discover the CNG doesn’t work. I’ve been driving it on just gasoline for the past 7 years. I’m not sure what the CNG system needs to work. Clear title in hand. Car gets 30+mpg, and only costs me $288/year to insure. Battery is less than a year old. A few years back, someone broke a window and popped the hood to steal the battery. When they did, they busted the washer fluid lines, so they don’t work.
    I wasn’t sure how to price this. I found the same car online with a few more miles but better shape cosmetically for $3200. I think that’s high.
    I’ll do partial trade for guns. Hunting shotguns, ARs, AKs, Beretta, HK, Sigs, Smith alloy semis or revolvers. Hog/elk rifles. No 40’s please and thank you. Make an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks. Call or text 4055175613
    Ryan

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021 at 11:32 AM