1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! FS/FT Gold and silver

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by HoLeChit, Feb 20, 2021.

1. HoLeChit

HoLeChit Semper Fidelis

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-gold-and-silver.308387/
    Item Name: FS/FT Gold and silver

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 350
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Negotiable

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have some solid gold coins, as well as some silver coins for sale. All coins come in protective cases, with certificates of authenticity, and sleeves packaging everything up.
    here’s what I have:
    (melt prices accurate as of 2/19/2021)
    six (6) .5gram 14kt coins with COAs totaling 3 grams. Melt is a little over $100.

There are four (4) .73 gram 24kt coins with COAs totalling 2.92grams. Melt for those is just under $167.

I also have 128.5 grams of .999 silver with COAs as well. Value is $112.

total: $379

I wish to sell everything as a set, will take $350 cash. Also interested in trading for lever actions in 45/70, 22lr, 30-30, 38spl/357mag, 44mag, 45lc. Also like 410/20ga side by sides and revolvers. can add a little cash or ammo for the right deal.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021 at 2:06 PM
    Roy14 likes this.
  2. sedona

sedona Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The Duncan coin show was moved to the 26th and 27th.It is at the Stephens county fairgrounds if you have any interest.