1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! FS/FT radical arms ar15, sig p320, s&w jframe green laser grip

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by jamesaf2870, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. jamesaf2870

jamesaf2870 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...-sig-p320-s-w-jframe-green-laser-grip.312426/
    Item Name: FS/FT radical arms ar15, sig p320, s&w jframe green laser grip

Zip Code: 74851

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 1
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: gen 4 glock 19,17,21,20 300blk pistol or carbine

Caliber: 9mm,38spl,223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: First is a sig P320 compact all factory great shooting pistol. I have carried it it is not a safe queen. serial # indicates it was not affected by the recall or recall has been done. I am the second owner. It will come with 2 holster and a comp tac mag carrier and 2 15 round mags. One holster is for the pistol with a sure xc1 the other is missing a couple screws and is for just the pistol. asking $650 or trade for glock 19,17 gen 4. possibly a glock 20 or 21 gen 4.

Second is a s&w 642 with green crimson trace laser grips. I hve carried it very little and shot it very little. It will come with the ammo and holster pictured. $600 or trade for a glock 19,17,20,21 gen 4. I may trade for a 4" stainless 357.

Third is a radical arms ar15 it is like new i have never shot it and does not appear to have shot at all. I took it in a trade and never did anything with it. 16" barrel. $900 or trade for a 300 blk out carbine or pistol or ar9 pistol that takes glock mags. my look at bolt guns as well.

I am not really wanting to sell, i would rather trade so i am in no hurry to move these.
    I can text or email more pics.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  2. jamesaf2870

jamesaf2870 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    still looking for the right trades.

3. jamesaf2870

jamesaf2870 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Ar is traded. I would trade the s&w for a nice glock 48 as well