1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! FS/FT WTS - Beer making supplies, Equipment Ever consider brewing your own beer?

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by SHOTGUN12, Dec 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHOTGUN12

SHOTGUN12 Sharpshooter

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...t-ever-consider-brewing-your-own-beer.306452/
    Item Name: FS/FT WTS - Beer making supplies, Equipment Ever consider brewing your own beer?

Zip Code: 74604

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $500 +
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Negotiable

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ever thought about brewing your own beer? A few years back, I wanted to try it, as I thought it would make a fun hobby.
    I messed with various recipes and never had any luck coming up with a finished product something that came out the way I wanted it.
    Therefore, I have several pieces of equipment and misc supplies I’m wanting to sell. This would not be enough to get anyone started without adding allot more stuff, but it would make for a good start.
    I’ve been trying to gather all of the odds and ends but I’m still finding items here and there. This is a list of what I’ve come up with so far:
    I have seven 12 piece cases of 22oz amber glass bottles, which are barely used and all in excellent condition. No chips around the mouths of any kind, not even the normal signs of wear that older bottles usually tend to get.
    They were used very little.
    Bottles are all in their original boxes, which makes ‘em allot easier to handle than if they were loose. They are all super clean and with a good wash with STAR SAN Cleaner would be ready to use.
    I have a new full 8oz bottle of this sanitizer stuff included.
    Several hundred metal caps and a good capping device, along with some new air lock valves, a hydrometer (measures the alcohol content of whatever you’re brewing), several muslin bags, for the hops
    Also is a 6 Gallon plastic fermenting and bottling bucket, with spigot.
    Contact me for any more details.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.