1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! FS Sony A7RII with kit lens and L-frame

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by amcardon, Jan 19, 2021.

1. amcardon

amcardon Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-sony-a7rii-with-kit-lens-and-l-frame.305473/
    Item Name: FS Sony A7RII with kit lens

Zip Code: 73064

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 1400

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a Sony A7RII that I bought new from Adorama, came with the kit 28-70 lens and I added a SmallRig L-bracket to it for tripod use. Shortly after picking it up I got a deal on an A7RIV that I couldn't pass up so this has been sitting here "collecting dust" and figured it needs to move along. If you really need me to I can get the total shutter count, but it's less than 500.

Asking $1400. Would consider trades, but the only thing I'm really looking for right now is an Impact action to build on.

If you're looking to get into a mirrorless camera, you'd be hard pressed to find much better than this.

[​IMG]

Specs from DP Review:
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021