It's Happening!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I met with our realtor on Friday and the wheels are in motion to put our house on the market. She recommends our house be on the market by April 1st, no later. We will still need our son to graduate high school in did June and get him off to college by August and me a transfer within my company to us to make the final move. Tons to do the next 7 weeks to get this place ready for the market and so much to do unrelated to the sale. Going to be crazy.

Yes, Commiefornian moving to your neck of the woods. Let the pearl clutching begin. :tounge2::thumbup3::puppet2:

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I met with our realtor on Friday and the wheels are in motion to put our house on the market. She recommends our house be on the market by April 1st, no later. We will still need our son to graduate high school in did June and get him off to college by August and me a transfer within my company to us to make the final move. Tons to do the next 7 weeks to get this place ready for the market and so much to do unrelated to the sale. Going to be crazy.

Yes, Commiefornian moving to your neck of the woods. Let the pearl clutching begin. :tounge2::thumbup3::puppet2:

Congrats on the move and new gun buying freedom! I am a California transplant that moved to OK in March of last year. The people are great and the hunting and fishing is awesome.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I don't envy your work getting everything ready and the final move, but I'll bet your excited.

Yeah, Dennis. My son still wants to visit Stillwater and Bozeman once more before he makes his final college decision. I'm not sure how we are going to hit realtors timeline. I guess all the vacation time i have accured with get some use.

Welcome to Oklahoma! Any idea what part of the state you’re going to live in?

Most likely we'll be in the Creek County area on a large track of land. Trying to transfer with my current company so that may dicate location.

Congrats on the move and new gun buying freedom! I am a California transplant that moved to OK in March of last year. The people are great and the hunting and fishing is awesome.

Yes they are. Great people for sure. I've been hunting OK deer season the past 22 years or so with a few missed seasons. Looking forward to the resident hunting costs.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma is full, have you looked at Kansas? Seriously though, good luck. the housing market out her has been crazy. due to the Tinker transfers, they can't build houses fast enough. I guess the Air Force is getting over staffed and the Navy still considers this a deployment on a ship, so I don't see it settling any time soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom