It's Here!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it yesterday and now I want the 6"barrel. I wonder when they'll start making the blue model??

20200515_135635.jpg

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what do you think of it? Is it worth the premium cost? Any issues with the finish? How does the crown look? How does the trigger action feel and compare?

And please give us a field report after you shoot it, especially about the issues with some of the early ones, light primer strikes, cylinder not turning, etc. Any negative issues with yours?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worth the cost...I paid a little more than retail. Finish is stainless and it's nice. No scratches, crown is recessed and smooth, trigger and action is very smooth and crisp.

I've never owned an "original/older" Python and I wasn't expecting a transfer bar for safety, but in the 21st Century, what was I expecting for a "safety" button or lock. I'll take the transfer bar over the key hole on the side of the frame for a safety device.

Don't know if I'll shoot 357 mags in it but I will try a variety of 38 special and will give an honest report!!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good, thanks! I'm hoping to get one but will wait until they get a little more common. I don't really want to order one, I want to hold it in my hands and inspect it thoroughly before buying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom