It's not a case, you idiot, it's a holster!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the blue blazes does the younger generation ask for a "case", when they are in fact looking for a holster? I do worry about the future of the republic....

So not knowing the difference between a case and a holster is what worries you??? How bout eating Tide pods, grown ups walking around in public with their PJ's on, same grownups walking around with cat ears and tails in public I watched a grown ass woman walking down the side walk today reading her stupid phone and tripped over a skateboard. She worries me lol. ......... At least the youngster your talking about is doing the grownup thing and preparing to protect themselves. Mean while I have some powder storage devices I need to go clean so as to be able to load with boomy stuffs..:cool:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's like some folks get all riled up and really get their bloomers in a bunch if someone call a magazine a clip, their terminology may be wrong but I know what they're talking about so to me it's no biggie.......life is too short to sweat the little things.

c vs ma.png

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's like some folks get all riled up and really get their bloomers in a bunch if someone call a magazine a clip, their terminology may be wrong but I know what they're talking about so to me it's no biggie.......life is too short to sweat the little things.

View attachment 176438
I was always taught ‘Clip’ from my dad and grandpa, who were both in war, so I have only recently started calling the magazine the right name lol.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 176438
Yep. My grandpaps was in WW2 and Korea, called it a clip. My dad was in Vietnam, called it a clip.

My grandpaps caried a Thompson in WW2 and a M2 carbine in Korea so he wasnt talking about a Enbloc clip

Latest posts

Top Bottom