It's on!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We are having the first (in a while) 3-gun match at the Oklahoma City Gun Club on the 3rd Sunday of October, the 18th. This will be IMGA rules and will be ~ 6 stages. We will set up after the ICORE match on Saturday. Although the stages are not completed yet, count on 100 rifle, 100 pistol, 75 birdshot and a half a dozen slugs. The longest shots will be 50 yards, but we have some half size targets and some other things planned. We will start at 10:00am sharp and the cost will be the same as the pistol matches. This will be the only one for the year, since the third Sunday in November and December are pretty bad to try to have a match for the holidays. The match attendance for this match will dictate the frequency of future matches, so try to make it.

Let me know if you have any questions and we will post stages in the next couple weeks.

Mike

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sound outstanding Mike! As long as newbs are welcome I'll do everything I can to make it out for this event. How much do the pistol matches cost?

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everyone is more then welcome. If you don't have gear, bring some shells, .223 rounds and a pistol with ammo and someone will let you shoot their SG and rifle, I know I will!

Sorry. $15 for non-members, $10 for okcgc members.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is more then welcome. If you don't have gear, bring some shells, .223 rounds and a pistol with ammo and someone will let you shoot their SG and rifle, I know I will!

Sorry. $15 for non-members, $10 for okcgc members.

Cool... I'm pretty sure that I've got the required gear. I'll be curious to get a look at the stages. I've been wanting to try 3 gun for awhile. Thanks for putting this together.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please forgive my newbie question but if you shoot an open division rifle do you need to shoot an open class pistol and shotgun too? Or can you mix it up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom