It's on!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there early with what I have, and bum what I can from the generous and wealthy!!

I'm having fun just thinking about how much fun you're gonna have in your first match. It's going to take a sledge hammer to knock the grin off your face. I shot my first match with a 16 gauge 1100. The o-ring broke and I had a single shot for the rest of the match. I still had a great time. I think my wife is still mad at Kurt and Curly for doing that to me.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, pending other Match Director approval, we have 6 stages drawn up..

Stage1, Shotgun. 14 Birdshot and 4 slugs
Stage2, Rifle, 30 Rounds
Stage3, 3 guns, 14 Rifle, 14 Pistol and 12 Birdshot
Stage4, Shotgun/Pistol, 9 Birdshot and 32 pistol
Stage5, Pistol, 25 Pistol
Stage6, Rifle/Shotgun, 44 Rifle, 18 Birdshot, 4 Slugs
Total

Mike

Bear in mind that I'm thumbing this while lying in a dentists chair with a numb mouth and enough gas in me to kill most men.
Looking at the round count on each stage we should only need to run 2-6 round shotshell holders or maybe 3 as a backup. I think I have 6 of these so I'll have extra for sure.
Same deal for pistol. I can run 24 rounds in my gun so I'll only need 2 of my 12 pistol mag holders.
I will have one extra AR mag holder.

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
I'm having fun just thinking about how much fun you're gonna have in your first match. It's going to take a sledge hammer to knock the grin off your face.

Yea, I know, and I can't wait!!! I've been to Griffin Group and Midsouth, done a lot of other action shooting in the military and been in a few fire-fights in Iraq, but I've never done anything like this as a civilian. I'm kind of stoked about it.....to say the least!

I think my wife is still mad at Kurt and Curly for doing that to me.

Oh, that's aleady started for me. Since I've started shooting more (started reloading and shooting smal competitions last year) my wife thinks I'm a kid in a candy store!! If the word "gun" comes out of my mounth now, she just rolls her eyes.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK... Don't hold me to these, but these are my ideas for stages. There may be slight or major modifications, but here is what I have. Also, please read the updated rules on the okcgunclub.org website..

Mike

Attachments

• OKCGC Stage1.JPG
    OKCGC Stage1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 169
  • OKCGC Stage2.JPG
    OKCGC Stage2.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 163
  • OKCGC Stage3.JPG
    OKCGC Stage3.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 172
  • OKCGC Stage4.JPG
    OKCGC Stage4.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 178
  • OKCGC Stage5.JPG
    OKCGC Stage5.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 185
  • OKCGC Stage6.JPG
    OKCGC Stage6.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 188

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all yall newbees please wait till after your first 3-gun before goingout and buying everything somebody says you need for threegunnin.You will get to see,touch ,feel and use anything you will ever need for this addiction.
You will need to be very carefull about feeling and touching because there is a few that shoot this game that are a little lite in there loafers.Just a precautionery statement

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot a 3gun competition, or any competition for that matter. But after reading this thread, sounds fun.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you decide to take on the 3gun game, this match would be a good place to start. Lots of helpful people and lots of spare equipment.

My first match was RM3G a month ago and I'm hooked! Curly called it...this is an addiction! :)

Sean

Latest posts

Top Bottom