Jalen Hurts Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He actually had a tad better long jump and vertical than Lamb, which is impressive. I don't think he'll start, but I hope I'm wrong, and stranger things have happened.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He actually had a tad better long jump and vertical than Lamb, which is impressive. I don't think he'll start, but I hope I'm wrong, and stranger things have happened.

His 40 yd for QB's was also impressive.

From the story:
"Hurts might not be a starter in the NFL right away, but with the right fit he could get that opportunity soon enough. He answered that question on and off the field in Indianapolis.
He's a quarterback at the next level.

That's that."

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Hurts gets drafted he won’t play in the league long. He’s just not a pocket passer. He’s more of a Tebow or Vince Young type. Those QBs don’t play in the big show long. I’d bet he may never even start anywhere.

I am a Sooner fan btw. Just a realistic one.

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Hurts gets drafted he won’t play in the league long. He’s just not a pocket passer. He’s more of a Tebow or Steve Young type. Those QBs don’t play in the big show long. I’d bet he may never even start anywhere.

mom a Sooner fan btw. Just a realistic one.
I don't necessarily disagree with your point, but Steve Young is an example you pick? Seriously? :)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem isn't that he's not a pocket passer, those QBs have gone by the wayside. Nearly all your good QBs can scramble at least 10 yds or so. The problem is that he's bad about reads and under pressure. His arm IS better than Tebow though.

The Steve Young reference got me going wtf too lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom