January 16th USSA Pro Am club match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be five stages including the timed stage. One of these stages will be large, 30-40 plates, with a lot of movement. After the regular shoot, we will be having a shotgun side match on the afore mentioned stage. Ten round cap on shotguns. Entry int he side match is $5 and you can enter as many times as you want. The top two times will get a 60/40 split of entry fees, after USSA gets a cut. You do not have to shoot regular pro am match to enter shotgun match.
I am doing this as a side match to judge interest in adding a shotgun class to regular pro am club match. Thanks, if you have questions pm me or just post up.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Josh, I saw that you said you were seeing if there was interest in a shotgun type pro-am and going to judge it by this side match. I hope you will take into account that a lot of us would come up if there were going to be more then one stage. I would drive the 4 hours to shoot 5 shotgun pro-am stages for sure, FWIW.

Mike

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he's talking about having a shotgun class. My question would be whether you could sign up for both pistol and shotgun and shoot both classes?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think he's talking about having a shotgun class. My question would be whether you could sign up for both pistol and shotgun and shoot both classes?

It would limit the pistol guys in that long shots wouldnt be possible with birdshot.

Maybe have a few buck only targets???

I would shoot sg everytime.

Maybe an afternoon "shotgun" start folks stick around and run through in one squad...

Latest posts

Top Bottom