January 16th USSA Pro Am club match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crap, I lost to jesse on the tie breaker, by a very large margin :D In hind sight, guess I should have reshot stage 2 :cry11:

Oh, and ol yeller, I don't care if you had gun problems. I'm claiming a victory, lol.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would notice me fighting my way in between some M's and A's??? Looks like Chad's jealous i kicked his butt this time...

It just goes to show that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then....:wink2:

Considering you were D class at the Pro-Am last year!!

Great shooting Jeff!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap, I lost to jesse on the classifier, by a very large margin :D In hind sight, guess I should have reshot stage 2 :cry11:

Oh, and ol yeller, I don't care if you had gun problems. I'm claiming a victory, lol.

Paul,

I think we both could have shot a lot better. The only stage I shot well was the tie breaker and I still had 3-4 misses. The thing I like about the all steel proam format is that it hurts you badly when you don't find your sights. I need more of that emphasis.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice shooting Mitch! It looks lime you took top honors from the OKC crew.

How many of you are glad I didn't win the shotgun match after all that smack I was talking? Seriously.

I hope all if you join us at OKC Gun Club on the 30th for the 3 gun match. It will be just like these two matches only you have to shoot both guns in the same stage plus a little rifle!!!

There is also a big shotgun match in April at OKCGC called the High Plains Challenge. It should be a great match with Trapr Swanson and Kurt Miller as MD's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom