January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The roads ended up not being too bad but Mitch drove

Drive is a pretty strong word. Putted along like a 70 year old blind grandmother with the car turned off is more like it. Mitch has been dubbed "reshoot" as his 3-gun name! :)

thanks for coming out you all. Unfortunately my rifle died but everything looked fun. I had one of those days. Started off that I broke not one, but both rear door handles on my truck. Rifle broke. Got home and did my taxes and if I ever find this FICA guy I am going to double tap his @$$. Then as I was moving my double gun case around, the nose of it broke which slung my shotgun in a downward thrusted motion bending the hell out of my favorite choke tube.

We will probably move the March match to the 3rd Saturday since icore is not shooting. I will start another thread when we know for sure.

Thanks again folks for braving the weather. See you next Saturday at the pistol match.

Mike

Cole2534

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks again for everyone involved in the shoot, it was a blast.

I'm going to practice more weakhand reloads and diving to the prone position. lol

Pinto- I forgot you wanted to shoot my shotgun, I'll let you shoot next time if you still want.

Cole2534

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe. It's been a while since I shot IPSC so it would be a nice refresher.

Not to sound like a total noob, but is there a match with shotguns only? I'm going to assume the high plains challenge, but is there anything else? It's becoming my favorite part of 3g.

Latest posts

Top Bottom