January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, those Ranger Low Recoil slugs are nice! I don't feel any difference between them and birdshot. They are also very effective out to 100 yards.

Mitch a.k.a. Re-Shoot

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like any bullet, make sure you group your slugs. I shot some Federal through my SLP the other day. They were hitting about 4 inches right and 1 inch high at 50 yards. Just before I freaked out I put some Remington back through it. Right on the money!

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like any bullet, make sure you group your slugs. I shot some Federal through my SLP the other day. They were hitting about 4 inches right and 1 inch high at 50 yards. Just before I freaked out I put some Remington back through it. Right on the money!

I couldn't agree more! I zeroed the Rangers at 50, found my holdover at 75 yards to be the top of the A zone and my holdover at 100 to be the top of the head.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is clinically depressed because I have to wait 60 days for more 3 gun? I have drank every night since the match and I don't feel like I'm getting any better. I've watched the shooting USA reruns of the Rocky mountain and ft benning 3 gun matches 10 times each too and it doesn't help!

How about we setup a carbine match on say Sunday the 14th to help me cope with the shakes. Plus it will get us all tuned up to dominate the Texans at the Texas Carbine match the following Sunday.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is clinically depressed because I have to wait 60 days for more 3 gun? I have drank every night since the match and I don't feel like I'm getting any better. I've watched the shooting USA reruns of the Rocky mountain and ft benning 3 gun matches 10 times each too and it doesn't help!

How about we setup a carbine match on say Sunday the 14th to help me cope with the shakes. Plus it will get us all tuned up to dominate the Texans at the Texas Carbine match the following Sunday.

I like the way you are thinking here Jesse!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

There is a rifle match in Tulsa in Saturday. Have fun! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom