Jeopardy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We watched Jeopardy almost every day. We always tried to guess the answers.
The wife likes wheel of fortune too. That show has been on forever.
Pat Sajak is a Vietnam Veteran. He worked in broadcasting there.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We also have watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune for ever. My Sophomore year in college, I shared an apartment with two other guys. I’m pretty sure we watched Jeopardy every afternoon. I do t remember the host that was before Alex, but we enjoyed him and often would mimic some of his words jokingly.

Good entertainment doesn’t need sex and vulgarity. We just don’t see much good entertainment anymore. Do I sound old?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We also have watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune for ever. My Sophomore year in college, I shared an apartment with two other guys. I’m pretty sure we watched Jeopardy every afternoon. I do t remember the host that was before Alex, but we enjoyed him and often would mimic some of his words jokingly.

Good entertainment doesn’t need sex and vulgarity. We just don’t see much good entertainment anymore. Do I sound old?
Art Fleming was the original host of Jeopardy. He hosted the weekday version of the show from 1964 until 1975, a nighttime weekly syndicated version from September 1974 to September 1975, and a revival from October 1978 to March 1979. He also appeared in Weird Al Yankovic's parody music video "I Lost on Jeopardy" and cameoed in Airplane II: The Sequel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom