Jesse James Firearms Unlimited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God bless capitalism. Who is actually going to make the guns? I am not a fan, but I can't hate a man for wanting to make money.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
James had an ex-wife who did time for tax evasion, and he's been cited by CARB over emissions from his choppers, but that's it for legal issues, I think.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
say what you want .. but JJ has done a world class job of marketing himself. He's got instant name recognition.

making a 1911 and AR perform at world class levels is not exactly a secret. there's a small number of companies already cranking out world class 1911's and AR's. with proper capitalization at his disposal to hire the very_best gunsmiths, odds are JJ will also be cranking out world class guns.

they may not be what you personally like, but odds are there will be many others with $$$ that think otherwise ...

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess he builds nice bikes. But I admire him for being able to land Sandra B...but what a boob for loosing her. As for his guns. Hell no! I am glad I build my own 1911's and AR's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom