Job loyalty...anybody still got it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retired 5 years ago. Time flys. Never looked back, don't miss the job at all because there are too many fish to catch:thumb:

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a place 21 years, I didn't leave them, they left me. I really thought I would retire from that place but I decided their culture and brand was going in a different way than I wanted. I am VERY loyal to my new company and will be there until I retire. That may be in five years, but likely ten. They treat me great and it the culture is where I want to be.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm at my current employer 21 years as of June 20th. Not sure I'll make it to 22. Company turned to chit when the owner passed on in 2017. SIL inherited it.

He means well but is total corporate hard-core maniac. His view is that loyalty only flows one way. From employee to employer. He's forgotten all the lessons on humanity his FIL taught him within a year.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15 years in May for me. Sales in the Hospitality business has been rough the past year but have made it through and things seem to be on the up swing. Will stick around another 5-7 and see what happens. Company has been pretty good so far.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been with my employer for 8 1/2 years so far. My first job after college. Before that I worked at a nursing home through high school and one restaurant during college. I don't intend to leave unless the culture changes drastically. Too many great benefits and coworkers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom