Judge: California Gun Store Closures Do Not Infringe Rights of ‘Ordinary People’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DO ORDINARY PEOPLE = TRUMP SUPPORTERS/NON-ELITE DEMS?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/07/judge-california-gun-store-closures-do-not-infringe-rights-of-ordinary-people/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=down-range&utm_campaign=20200410dr

Judge: California Gun Store Closures Do Not Infringe Rights of ‘Ordinary People’
AWR HAWKINS 7 Apr 2020

United States District Judge Andre Birotte Jr. ruled on Monday afternoon that the closure of gun stores resulting from California Governor Gavin Newsom’s (D) executive order does not infringe the rights of “ordinary people.”

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Judge is an Obama appointee....go figure.

His ruling will be appealed to the "Nutty 9th", which will probably affirm his decision. Even though the "Evil Orange Man" has made several appointments, conservatives are still outnumbered, but only slightly.

This will have to go to SCOTUS. Maybe they'll finally rule 2A challenges are reviewed under "strict scrutiny", rather than the lesser "intermediate scrutiny" the judge in this case used.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doubt you can do it but the judge needs to be sued into compliance. Violating the 2nd Amendment that he is sworn to uphold. Despicable dirtbag democrat. On top of that he should be disbarred, loose his license and bared from any public office. FN dirt bag. California is probably beyond ever saving

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is amazing to me that states continue to override the federal government. I know there is a lot going on right now but I would like to see the feds step in some day and tell them they can’t override our constitution.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doubt you can do it but the judge needs to be sued into compliance. Violating the 2nd Amendment that he is sworn to uphold. Despicable dirtbag democrat. On top of that he should be disbarred, loose his license and bared from any public office. FN dirt bag. California is probably beyond ever saving
Judges have immunity from civil liability in cases they decide, so it can't be done.

60 minutes did a segment some time back about a woman who was convinced her daughter was mentally retarded (she wasn't) and persuaded a judge to order her sterilized. The judge was civilly sued by the daughter, but higher courts ruled that the immunity protected the judge even in an egregious case like this.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Judges have immunity from civil liability in cases they decide, so it can't be done.

60 minutes did a segment some time back about a woman who was convinced her daughter was mentally retarded (she wasn't) and persuaded a judge to order her sterilized. The judge was civilly sued by the daughter, but higher courts ruled that the immunity protected the judge even in an egregious case like this.
That sucks. They shouldn’t get immunity for violating the law and breaking their oath to uphold it

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is amazing to me that states continue to override the federal government. I know there is a lot going on right now but I would like to see the feds step in some day and tell them they can’t override our constitution.

California doesn’t care about the constitution when it comes to gun laws. Especially in the last 10+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
California doesn’t care about the constitution when it comes to gun laws. Especially in the last 10+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
California has changed a lot in the 25 years since I lived there. In the early 90s you could still own anything. Now it’s like a third world dictatorship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom