July Eat and Shoot ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@druryj

The 42 Ws, my man. Who what when and where, good sir??

All I ask is that you TRY not to have it on the 22nd. The Oklahoma RunNGun is that weekend and I've promised to pony up the prize for the 500-yard shot and cookies for the ROs and lunch ...

I can send everything up with Henschman if I need to, but I'd rather like to see who wins the prize I'm putting together. It's got some serious gear in it, and some "fun and games" stuff in it. Its gonna be like the last one. About a $2-300 value prize once it's all said and done. Everyone I've talked to about tossing in something as a sponsor has been very gracious. And they will all be acknowledged when the prize is handed over.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno about July...I know! You pick a day this time! Yeah, you are good at organizing. I'll be there. Cool?

Edit: I want to work the ENS around the RNG; that is serious bizznesz there, it sure is , and yeah, you need to be there and be the Prize Lady. Let's think on it and even slide it to later in August if need be so we can get a good turnout. Let me know when you wanna go shoot again and we can firm up our plan for an ENS whilst popping caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How far are you folks willing to travel?

I'd be fine with making that trip, and I'm in Yukon. I mean, so what else could I do to keep out of trouble on some weekend? Mow the lawn? Weed eat? Nah...rather go for chow and range time. What do you have in mind?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys pick and I'll drive. Pretty sure I'm going to the RNG by myself this time around. I like traveling by myself. Me and KATT-FM and a nice long drive have been a "thing" since WAY back ... :o

I'm kinda enjoying getting in touch with my first childhood here. :fallangel

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's actually an ALICE pack. The last one I filled every pocket with some kind of gadget, a couple of AR mags and ammo, half dozen or so water filters, some fire starters ... what ever I had extra of just laying around here. Think there were some MREs in there too.

Let me PM you a list of what all I have together (don't want the RNG guys knowing ALL my secret stuff :hey3:.) This time there is some gag stuff in there, too ...:fallangel just for shits and giggles.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be fine with making that trip, and I'm in Yukon. I mean, so what else could I do to keep out of trouble on some weekend? Mow the lawn? Weed eat? Nah...rather go for chow and range time. What do you have in mind?

Having a few of you come up to my range north of Medford for a shoot-n-eat. There is a decent restaurant in Caldwell, KS about nine miles north of me. My set up is primarily designed for close-range pistols but I also shoot rifles there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom