July Eat and Shoot ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. I have planned and organized the last few...my turn to sit back and just be a participant. I may go to Maine if it gets too hot anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I have planned and organized the last few...my turn to sit back and just be a participant. I may go to Maine if it gets too hot anyway.

maine? what the heck did you lose in maine? they got skeeters up there bigger than the stuttgart arkansas skeeters...are you a bernie spy? LOL

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maine? what the heck did you lose in maine? they got skeeters up there bigger than the stuttgart arkansas skeeters...are you a bernie spy? LOL
It's not what I lost; it's what I miss: Those great big Lobsters right off the boat and in a pot of boiling water for a few, then plopped down on my table with a ramekin of melted butter! Here's the wife tackling a 2 1/2 pounder out on the deck at Thurston's Lobster Pound on Bass Harbor. Nom nom!
88d532b80da8982b714f1787680022ea.jpg

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No offense met, sir, so I hope none is taken. I've organized my last ENS. I will do what I can when I can to help anyone trying to put one together, but I was organizing these things before about 90% of the active members here now even knew what Okshooters was. I'm done with putting these things on. Strictly a participant now. I've earned my spot on the easy chair. :drunk5::hey3::bighug:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No offense met, sir, so I hope none is taken. I've organized my last ENS. I will do what I can when I can to help anyone trying to put one together, but I was organizing these things before about 90% of the active members here now even knew what Okshooters was. I'm done with putting these things on. Strictly a participant now. I've earned my spot on the easy chair. :drunk5::hey3::bighug:

Fine. Then I'll do it. That way, at least we know it will be done right! LOL! Soon as I finish my morning coffee, I'll get on it. I have learned when it is time to quit argu...I mean, discussing anything with the female of the species.
b5d5a99340826cbd75ca8fa19ded0bb9.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I may, depending on how long it lasts, but I think Saturday would likely be better as the restaurant I mentioned in Caldwell, closes at 2 pm on Sunday, so you might want to plan accordingly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom