Jumping into form 1 cans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one of those cans off to ECCO Machine, I'm going to have him recore the suppressor with his custom internals, designed for a 10.5" 5.56 AR - excited to see how this turns out! I haven't done much with the other cans, I tried machining the cups (boring and clipping them) but just don't have a proper setup so I'm going to send them out so I can finally put them to use.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two lathes at the house......

Do you have OSA Form 1 days scheduled? :D

Everything but clipping the baffles looked fairly easy without a lathe. Ha, I mean mill. But, I may be too ignorant on the subject to know what I'm missing.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have OSA Form 1 days scheduled? :D

Everything but clipping the baffles looked fairly easy without a lathe. Ha, I mean mill. But, I may be too ignorant on the subject to know what I'm missing.
I don't have a whole lot of knowledge about the Form 1 cans, but I have the equipment and can learn!

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one of those cans off to ECCO Machine, I'm going to have him recore the suppressor with his custom internals, designed for a 10.5" 5.56 AR - excited to see how this turns out! I haven't done much with the other cans, I tried machining the cups (boring and clipping them) but just don't have a proper setup so I'm going to send them out so I can finally put them to use.
Let me know how it turns out. I’m in their call cue. But their backed up till July!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Build one for a 9mm yet? Wanting to just follow someone else’s work and use it on a PCCs and a pistol. Clipping baffles it what causes me to pause.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Build one for a 9mm yet? Wanting to just follow someone else’s work and use it on a PCs and a pistol. Clipping baffles it what causes me to pause.
Thanks for reviving this thread. I remember it from last year now and it be interesting to see what some people have come up with.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is an old post and maybe I missed it the first time. My biggest question is: How does a guy with 6 kids find the money laying around for that many form 1s?:anyone:

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Build one for a 9mm yet? Wanting to just follow someone else’s work and use it on a PCCs and a pistol. Clipping baffles it what causes me to pause.
Clipping is easy. All you need is a chainsaw file or a dremel tool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom