June Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shifty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the direction. I guess I could have found it on the internet, I had a brain fa*t. I'll wear jeans, no one should have to see my ugly white legs! I'll load the car Friday night and just have to put the guns in there the next morning. I usually get up about 4:00 or 5:00 am.
I guess there are those that can show me the ropes so I won't look like an idiot? When is it usually over?

No worries man. Everyone is uber friendly and eager to help. Its a real laid back atmosphere so youll do just fine. When i came to my first one of these a year or two ago i showed up in jeans and a t shirt, M1 Garand slung, and ammo, thats it....And i still shoot them that way. NEVER shot a competition before that in my life, and i had a blast. Been coming back ever since. You dont need a fancy black rifle and a few hundred dollars worth of gear to shoot this. Just bring what gear you have and youll figure out real quick what you want to use. Lots of guys reload out of their pocket.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With the heat we place water coolers at every other stage, so no worries there ( i even clean them once a year whether they need it or not!).
Another point that wasn't mentioned, there are rifle racks at each stage and you can place your rifle in them between shooting.
Hope to see everyone there!
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom