Just a Handgun Shooter Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of us that have other weapons such as revolvers, how about a database of ‘smiths that are qualified to work on these.

Looking thru the list of rifle ‘smiths, I noticed that many have mentioned that they DO NOT work on revolvers or other handguns.

I have a Colt clone 1873 SAA revolver that needs modifications made to the front sight.

If anyone knows of somebody that can work on a handgun like this I could use their help. I’d prefer to keep it local, but quality and reasonable prices rule.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of us that have other weapons such as revolvers, how about a database of ‘smiths that are qualified to work on these.

Looking thru the list of rifle ‘smiths, I noticed that many have mentioned that they DO NOT work on revolvers or other handguns.

I have a Colt clone 1873 SAA revolver that needs modifications made to the front sight.

If anyone knows of somebody that can work on a handgun like this I could use their help. I’d prefer to keep it local, but quality and reasonable prices rule.
That would be me....

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is it pretty ironic that the OP's screen name is "Shotgun"?:rollingla

Might be just you .... unless you misread it to mean I only shoot handguns. Ha. With
my collection .... now that would be funny. :laugh6:

I imagine that Mustang in his profile has a “Shotgun” Boss 429.

'preciate your interest, but it's a '68 Shelby GT500 w/428 CobraJet engine.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There's a gun smith in north edmond, good with SAA pistols as he is a cowboy shooter.
send a PM I'll give you his name and number. not going to put here

Latest posts

Top Bottom