Just bought my first AR.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can spare a few rounds. Just IM me

Thank you for the offer but I've got 180 rounds now and that's more than enough to get me on paper and check the functioning on the new gun till I can get some bullets in and start reloading for it.

You fellas have been great by helping me out with ammo so that I can go fire my new AR.......I really appreciate it !

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you initially stated that you had no ammo, and then 180 rounds were given to you, and the ad you placed stated that the gun comes with 60 rounds of ammo so...

If that is incorrect I apologize but in my mind 2+2 still equals 4.

Not that I feel I owe you an explanation but let's see if I can't break this down for you after you accusing me of selling the ammo that members were kind enough to give to me.

I received 180 rounds.....I fired 60 rounds......60 rounds are included with the gun "FREE".......I have 60 rounds remaining with no ad placed saying For Sale.

Clear as mud ?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think what he’s meaning is you are selling a gun with ammo that members were kind enough to give you for free, now a gun you just bought is being sold with ammo which in this day and age is a big selling point since ammo is so hard to find. Even though you priced your gun below what you said you bought it for. Probably shoulda said you shot all 180 rounds or just kept the extra. Or given it back to the members that gave it to you.

I would say that’s probably the argument @O4L is making. But that’s just my observation.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@PanhandleGlocker my ad does not state I purchased the ammo nor is the ammo price itemized to reflect it's part of the $772.10 OTD cost......only the gun and extra mag are.

Somebody stick a fork in me.....I'm done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom