Just Called USSA and WOW!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
like I told you in PM... if I can get it somewhere to shoot it, you are welcome to come try a mag or 2.

I am still tossing around the Red Castle or Tulsa Gun Club and USSA. I need to find the area around the Arkansas river that people shoot at. It's on the county side close to bixby.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, now that we are all friends again, you all need to load up and come the my place one Sat. And bring your toys. I have 345 acres we can shoot up a few miles north of Coalgate. No silly rules, no fees, BYOB. That's bring your own bullets! Hell, Steve can even come...

Steve Aryan

Marksman
Reaction score
Ok, now that we are all friends again, you all need to load up and come the my place one Sat. And bring your toys. I have 345 acres we can shoot up a few miles north of Coalgate. No silly rules, no fees, BYOB. That's bring your own bullets! Hell, Steve can even come...
If I was off I would go, thanks for the invite. I dont drink but if I ever come out I will bring you a 6 pack.
If you had acreage to shoot to 1,000 then I might need to bring you more than a 6 pack.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't drink much, either, Steve, but we could always shoot at the cans! Shake em up first and it would a blast! I can't do 1000, but can get out to about 700. Unfortunately, it's not north to south, tho. Might be shooting full wind value...

Latest posts

Top Bottom