Just Called USSA and WOW!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, Jes. I'll play nice. I mean really,how can I say no to a guy who gets his wife to pay for his shooting habit? You are obviously smarter than I am...I'm doing good to get mine to agree to the few purchases she knows about, much less the rest. Seriously, she is pretty good about it. Good thing since she is the professional in the family and, in turn, makes the lions share of the money... I bet you are younger than your wife, huh? Mine is 7 years older than I.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who ever said I was weathy? I don't agree with that being an elitist attitude either. If someone has the means to aquire a full auto weapon which in my book is completely a luxury item as there is no practical use for it in everyday life (other than Home Defense) they should be willing to afford the $100+ in ammo and the related range fees that go with the luxury item. I can't afford a full auto and I definately can't afford the ammo that would be required to go with on either.

Jes, At one time I did have the money. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Un-like you I am the only one working in my household!! Yes it is a luxury item as you put it! I had to bust my butt for it and been after it for over 15 years. Yes each time I do take it out I run a bit of ammo in it, but I only take it out to shoot about 2 times a year. Now I wish I could be like you and work on my post count here on OSA (NO LONGER BOOMER SHOOTER) Have my woman buy me anything I want, but hey, I must of got the raw deal in life !!!! I WORK!! work day in and day out. SO don't start in about luxury item with me!

Last edited:

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jes, At one time I did have the money. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Un-like you I am the only one working in my household!! Yes it is a luxury item as you put it! I had to bust my butt for it and been after it for over 15 years. Yes each time I do take it out I run a bit of ammo in it, but I only take it out to shoot about 2 times a year. Now I wish I could be like you and work on my post count here on OSA (NO LONGER BOOMER SHOOTER) Have my woman buy me anything I want, but hey, I must of got the raw deal in life !!!! I WORK!! work day in and dad out. SO don't start in about luxury item with me!

Man take a chill pill! I was kidding but not about the full auto bring a luxury item. With that kinda attitude many raw deals are gonna be in your future. I wish you luck!

It worked! Now everyones hating in me instead of a defenseless gun range.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys, I was a bit upset when I made this post the other day, thinking I was going to get to go shooting, and it did not happen. I just wanted to very off a bit like 99.9% of you guys and a few of you guys just got a bit worked up over it. I did not mean to make something to drag out and out.

I have been talking with Steve, and yes I do understand the rules.... and one day I hope to be a member like jtischauser and have "luxury items"

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys, I was a bit upset when I made this post the other day, thinking I was going to get to go shooting, and it did not happen. I just wanted to very off a bit like 99.9% of you guys and a few of you guys just got a bit worked up over it. I did not mean to make something to drag out and out.

I have been talking with Steve, and yes I do understand the rules.... and one day I hope to be a member like jtischauser and have "luxury items"

I'm not a member there. It's too damn expensive (lol!) and far for me to drive from richville (edmond) I shoot the matches for $15.

Latest posts

Top Bottom