Just got my slide back from Steve at MKP arms Minco Ok.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from Minco and picked up my slide milled by Steve at MKP. It looks awesome!
Super clean job. Milled for the Vortex Venom 3 moa red dot that will be in Monday.
It is a great cut. The pictures don't do it justice.
Steve was waiting for an anodized plate for it, but I was wanting to have it before Monday so I can attache the Vortex. He put a blank cover so pay no attention to the screws which are temporary. He is sending me the the anodized plate and screws next week.
Here are the before and after pictures and I will post the picture of the gun with the red dot on Monday evening.
Thanks Steve for a great job. Also got to meet another of our OSA family today (Amcardo). Great guy. We have some cool members.
slide 3.JPG slide 2.JPG G9 withcover 1.JPG G9 with cover 2.JPG g9 without cover 3.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any body home? Ha!
Anyway, I'm thrilled about the fit. It's milled perfectly for the Vortex with no slop or need for a shim. Can't wait to put the dot on it. Heck it might make the darn Glock look less like a brick. It might even be cool.......Ok....that was too far huh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom