Just installed the Geissele SAA E in my Colt AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geissele came in today (wow just ordered it friday evening). Super easy to install. Took about 10 minutes and I'm floored about the quality.
Below are some pics of the install and checking the pull weight.
THIS TRIGGER IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!
Pic one is opening and everything that came with it. Pic two is a closer look at the trigger.
Pic three is testing the pull weight of my Colt trigger with my redneck trigger pull gauge. Factory Colt trigger was a gritty 6.6 lbs.
The rest are pictures of the install and installed trigger. The last picture is the redneck trigger pull gauge testing the two stages. 1st stage is approximately 2.2 lbs and the second stage is 1.1 lbs. Geissele sets them at 2.5 and 1 lb and because I think it's dead on perfect.
Trigger is as smooth as a baby's butt and the break is as clean as I've seen. This trigger is made well. I'd put it against any on the market.
Got it from Primary arms with a super sweet price.
Here's the pics. I expect my accuracy will be improved dramatically. Can't wait to check it out.
Geissele 1.JPG
Geissele 2.JPG
Geissele 3 ar pull 6.5 lb.JPG
Geissel 4 trigger install.JPG
Geissel 5 full install.JPG
Geissel 6 trigger pull 2.2 1st 1.1 2nd.JPG

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Primary Arms - Nothing but good experiences with them; even in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. If you don't mind me asking, what deal to you get on the trigger? The current price of $240 is the same as Geissele's website which is what I paid for the two that I have.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Primary Arms - Nothing but good experiences with them; even in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. If you don't mind me asking, what deal to you get on the trigger? The current price of $240 is the same as Geissele's website which is what I paid for the two that I have.
Quite a bit lower than that.
PM me

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had an issue with one of my triggers I got from them. Shipped it to them and they said it was clearly out of spec and should have never gone out the door. Replaced it and now it is perfect. I'm about to get the same trigger you did. From the sound of it, just as with the one I already got, I will be impressed yet again.
Happy shooting.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an issue with one of my triggers I got from them. Shipped it to them and they said it was clearly out of spec and should have never gone out the door. Replaced it and now it is perfect. I'm about to get the same trigger you did. From the sound of it, just as with the one I already got, I will be impressed yet again.
Happy shooting.
Thanks. I had so much high expectations on this trigger, I was stunned that it outperformed my hopes.
Played with it for a bit and going to take to range with some results to post either tomorrow on the next.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geissele came in today (wow just ordered it friday evening). Super easy to install. Took about 10 minutes and I'm floored about the quality.
Below are some pics of the install and checking the pull weight.
THIS TRIGGER IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!
snipped... The last picture is the redneck trigger pull gauge testing the two stages. 1st stage is approximately 2.2 lbs and the second stage is 1.1 lbs. Geissele sets them at 2.5 and 1 lb and because I think it's dead on perfect.
Trigger is as smooth as a baby's butt and the break is as clean as I've seen. This trigger is made well. I'd put it against any on the market.

So just what the heck is that trigger pull gage? Oh and I told you they were killer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom